-

Monday, February 11, 2013

Jackson's nursing antics

This morning as Jackson was picking at a mole on my neck while he nursed, I began to think about all the funny things he likes to do while he nurses. So I thought this would be a good place to make a list.

When he was a newborn, he squeaked when he nursed.

Now, he does any and all of the following:

Picks at my neck mole
Picks at zits on my chin, if I have any
Plays with my necklace, if I'm wearing one
Tugs at my shirt
Pinches my boob
Rubs the boob he's not latched onto
Pinches the nipple he's not latched onto
Pinches my arm
Plays with my hair
Pulls my hair
Moans and groans
Laughs (while still sucking-- it takes talent)
Plays with his feet
Puts his fingers in my mouth
Pulls on my lips (ouch!)
Touches my teeth
Sticks his fingers up my nose
Digs his toes into my arm (I have bruises from this)
Grabs (or knocks) my glasses off my face
Plays with my ears


Nursing your baby is a wild adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment